Whatever a man saweth, also shall he reap.
The amount of money you gonna receive is in direct ratio to:
1. The need of what you do.
2. The ability to do it.
3. The difficulty there is in replacing you.
– This is a law worth a million when fully understood. It is however violated by many, especially those who do enough to get by, just so they don’t get fired and the company just pays them enough so they don’t quit.
– when you become very effective at what you do, you will become very difficult to get replaced. When you perform every task to your best, you bring out the best that is in you. It is key to understand that you have infinite potential. Only you can limit yourself. Remember always that you are an incredible person.
You get back exactly what you put in. You put a Lot, you get back a lot.
The law of compensation is based on what you do. Put the energy out there, put the full efforts. Get better at what you are doing. Say! ” I am going to get better at what am doing ” and your whole world will get better. Get better in your thoughts, association, vocabulary and control of you. If you can take control, control how you control your self control in every action.
Pride is the life cancer. It eats up every possibility of love, contentment or common sense. It eventually leads to hate, envy and war. It is the ultimate emotional parasite that drives peace, joy and satisfaction.
But who do we say is prideful?
A prideful person is one who is competitive in nature, constantly seeking to elevate himself or herself above seeking.. Like Satan did. Prideful people get no pleasure out of having something, only out of having more than the next man…
Beware! Pride is insidious because it pollutes meaning and purpose. It fills, ignores and destroys conscience. It is interesting that poor people have more pride which is always depicted in fault-finding, gossiping, backbiting, murmuring, envying, covering, withholding gratitude and praise that might lift another and being unforgiving and jealous.
Humility is the antidote of pride. Study the humble.
Sometimes it’s just Interesting learning some great truths, they wow your mind and make you feel different once you learn and apply them. Here is a list of some beautiful truths .
1. We are beings of power, intelligence and love. We are the lords of our thoughts. We hold the key to every situation. I repeat, every situation. With this key, we can make and do what we will.
2. Every act is a blossom of thought. Joy and suffering are the fruits. Man has the choice to choose. All forms of positive thoughts which includes all the virtues bring joy while all forms of negative thoughts and vibration including all vices lead to suffering.
” Thought in the mind hath made us,
What we are by thought was wrought and build,
If man’s mind hath evil thoughts,
Pain comes on him as wheel the ox behind…
If one endure in purity of thought,
Joy follow him as shadow ”
3. Character is the complete sum of all thoughts. By abuse and wrong application of thought, man descends below the beast. But by right choice, man ascends to Godliness and develops Godlike character.
4. Good thoughts are not a result of chance or favor. They are a result of continued effort in the right thinking, the effect of long cherished association with Godlike thoughts. Ignoble character, that’s below the beast is a result of harbouring grovelling thoughts…
4. Man is the master of thought, the moulder of character and the maker and shaper of condition, environment and destiny.
5. One becomes the master of himself only when he learns he is a creature of inside condition and not outside. That he is a creative power and he can command the hidden thoughts of which circumstances grow. Practice of self control leads to a controlled life. Change in circumstances is always in exact ratio to change in mental condition.
7. We all attract what we secretly harbour, what we love and what we fear.
Finally, I love the law of the farm and would love to remind you this morning. The law of the farm states, “You reap exactly what you sow ” Good thoughts bear good fruits and bad thoughts bear bad fruits. A little effort bears little results. Extraordinary effort bears extraordinary results. Nature will never allow every effort go without an equivalent reward.
Good day. Cheers 😊
I have come to realize that at the base of success, there is one basic stone that if it’s missing, success may not be a reality.
“On the best sunny day, the most powerful magnifying glass will not light paper if you keep moving the glass. But if you focus and hold it, the paper will light up. That is the power of concentration.
A man was traveling and stopped at an intersection. He asked an elderly man, “Where does this road take me?” The elderly person asked, “Where do you want to go?” The man replied, “I don’t know.” The elderly person said, “Then take any road. What difference does it make?”
How true. When we don’t know where we are going, any road will take us there.
Suppose you have all the football eleven players, enthusiastically ready to play the game, all charged up, and then someone took the goal post away. What would happen to the game? There is nothing left. How do you keep score? How do you know you have arrived?
Enthusiasm without direction is like wildfire and leads to frustration. Goals give a sense of direction. Would you sit in a train or a plane without knowing where it was going? The obvious answer is no. Then why do people go through life without having any goals?”
Why You Need Positive People in Your Life
Happiness is a choice. But we continually need to be reminded by people to make that choice.
*One big mistake people make is not realizing that happiness is an individual choice. But every choice is influenced by the people in our lives. If you change your life influencers for the better, you can dramatically increase your chances for happiness and success.
In my research, I’ve found that positive social connection is the greatest predictor of long-term happiness. Welcoming a positive new influencer into your world can be one of the most important choices for happiness you make. That person might be a professional life coach or a mentor or simply someone whom you respect and who has the positive outlook you want to emulate.
A positive influencer will have a few outstanding traits that rub off on you over time. This person will practice gratitude. He will seek joy daily and work at becoming his best self. He’ll enjoy being active and feel connected to others.
Think about the negative influences around you. These are people who focus on the bad things in their lives and cause you to do the same. You’ll be left searching for new problems to worry over. Negative influencers don’t smile or laugh easily. They have trouble maintaining relationships and see stress as a threat rather than a challenge to embrace. Steer clear!
We know that happiness is a choice. But we continually need to be reminded by people to make that choice, especially when life gets challenging. Think about the people you know who could be positive influencers and spend more time with someone who will improve your happiness and lead you to greater success
2. Always be prepared so you have the freedom to act on instinct.
“Just as the yin-yang symbol possesses a kernel of light in the dark, and of dark in the light, creative leaps are grounded in a technical foundation.” — Josh Waitzkin.
Become a master of your craft. While everyone else is relaxing, you’re practicing and perfecting. Learn the left-brained rules in and out so your right brain can have limitless freedom to break the rules and create. Realize, you need 10,000 hours working on something for you to be efficient and creative in your field.
With enhanced consciousness, time will slow down for you. You’ll see things in several more frames than others. While they’re trying to react to the situation, you’ll be able to manipulate and tweak the situation to your liking.