Where there is a will, there is a way. When the promise is clear, the sacrifice will be cheap. There are many people willing to partner and help you, there is a lot of money in this world enough for your idea.
Under what circumstances does money become a problem?
1. When we love money. Money is good but love of money is bad. Love of money is seen when you are unconscious of how you spend, when you stop paying tithe or planning how to earn or spend money.
2. When the promise is not clear, when there is no good purpose, when there is no goal.
3. When one looks for money. Money is very elusive, like a butterfly. The more you chase, the more it runs away. Money is attracted by who you become. Work on yourself more than you work on your job. Grow!
4. When you stop thinking. This is often seen when people want something for nothing. They bet, they gamble, they get involved in corruption and dirty deals or involve in drinking and drugs.
Indeed, there has never been a money problem because God always provides and nature always obey its lays. You reap exactly what you sow.
It is interesting how ideas always lead to great successes. Sometimes I wonder, where do ideas come from? How can I get ideas? What type of ideas do I need? Why do many people lack ideas?
In my research work, I have learned that almost everything good is a product of an idea. The Bible would maybe call it a seed. Read the stories of great successes from the story of Larry Page, the story of Internet, the story of V8, the story of bulb and many other great stories. These stories all come from a simple idea.
Look at this idea.
There are many people who want to travel all over the world. Big problem but .. A problem is good…why? Where there is a problem, there is a good solution for it.. called an idea. If I can find this solution then everyone who wants to travel will pay me and I’ll go home happy as they do travel and be happy. This is called win win.
How then do I develop this idea?
1. “Think one”. Look into the problem. Be very sure the problem does exist and people need the solution. Once you are sure, write down the problem.
2. ” Think two”. List down all the possible solutions. Here you will need to research. A problem here must have been a problem somewhere else. There is nothing new on earth.
3. Write down a plan. Solomon says, a man with a plan never fails.
4. Act. Think action! Curry out a pilot project.
5. “Think three” .. Think big. If you were planning on solving a problem at a scale of 2, scale it to 200.. If you were planning to plant 100 trees, plan to plant 10,000 trees. You will realize what is called the magic of thinking big.
6. Be resourceful. Understand and master what you want to solve. Buy books, buy information, seek ideas and keep a positive mind. Being resourceful also involves integrity, honesty and sincerity.
7. “Think four”. Think again, think different and thing big.
Give me an idea and I’ll give you a success story.