Sometimes it’s just Interesting learning some great truths, they wow your mind and make you feel different once you learn and apply them. Here is a list of some beautiful truths .
1. We are beings of power, intelligence and love. We are the lords of our thoughts. We hold the key to every situation. I repeat, every situation. With this key, we can make and do what we will.
2. Every act is a blossom of thought. Joy and suffering are the fruits. Man has the choice to choose. All forms of positive thoughts which includes all the virtues bring joy while all forms of negative thoughts and vibration including all vices lead to suffering.
” Thought in the mind hath made us,
What we are by thought was wrought and build,
If man’s mind hath evil thoughts,
Pain comes on him as wheel the ox behind…
If one endure in purity of thought,
Joy follow him as shadow ”
3. Character is the complete sum of all thoughts. By abuse and wrong application of thought, man descends below the beast. But by right choice, man ascends to Godliness and develops Godlike character.
4. Good thoughts are not a result of chance or favor. They are a result of continued effort in the right thinking, the effect of long cherished association with Godlike thoughts. Ignoble character, that’s below the beast is a result of harbouring grovelling thoughts…
4. Man is the master of thought, the moulder of character and the maker and shaper of condition, environment and destiny.
5. One becomes the master of himself only when he learns he is a creature of inside condition and not outside. That he is a creative power and he can command the hidden thoughts of which circumstances grow. Practice of self control leads to a controlled life. Change in circumstances is always in exact ratio to change in mental condition.
7. We all attract what we secretly harbour, what we love and what we fear.
Finally, I love the law of the farm and would love to remind you this morning. The law of the farm states, “You reap exactly what you sow ” Good thoughts bear good fruits and bad thoughts bear bad fruits. A little effort bears little results. Extraordinary effort bears extraordinary results. Nature will never allow every effort go without an equivalent reward.
Good day. Cheers 😊