The Disaster of last account.
– Don’t set goals too low, so you don’t have to read and learn much or stretch.
– Don’t sell your virtues and values especially to achieve your goals.
– What if you went all the world, gain all the world but lost your soul? That’s called disaster of last account! Sold your soul????????!!!!!! Even if you gain the world, what a great disaster that would be! Don’t sell out.
– The story is told of a man named Judas Iscariot. He had a money success story but the story of selling out was not. ” Traitor Judas got money ” That changes the whole story! Judas earned money but was not happy with himself.
– The greatest source of unhappiness is self unhappiness.
– If it’s your value to maintain integrity, maintain. Be faithful.
– Be aware what you become in pursuit of what you want.
– Be aware you don’t become too little by settling too little.
– Be aware you don’t sell out your virtues and values. – Jim Rohn