The following are important factors of leadership.
1. Unwavering courage based upon knowledge of self and one’s occupation.
2. Self control. You must learn to control yourself before controlling others.
3. A keen sense of justice.
4. Definiteness of decisions. A man who wavers in decisions cannot be a better successful leader.
5. Definiteness of plans. Good leaders don’t move by guesswork but with practical definite plans.
6. Have habit of doing more than paid for.
7. Have a pleasing personality. .
8. Have high rate of understanding and sympathy.
9. Good in mastery of details.
10. Willingness to assume full responsibility.
11. Cooperation. Leadership calls for power and power calls for cooperation.